Hello everyone! I'm finally back. My apologies for the late post. I just had many things to do over the weekend -- you know: homework. So, now that I'm back, I would like to continue my previous post which it was called "My Dream Diary". Well, what do you guys think about dreams? Do they have any sort of meaning for you? According to my opinion, dreams CAN have a meaning sometimes... For example, you had a terrible dream -- to me, it might help you to face the real situation if the dream becomes a "DeJavu".
Now let us continue... (note: I copied the text from my real dream diary)
Friday, 21 of June:
....I don't know what to do...
This is so hard! After facing that stupid, ugly, weird dream...
I had a dream about myself. But it wasn't the real me. I was not happy-looking there... I was not friendly there...
It was the scary me...
And it made everyone hate me. My friends... my beloved friends... they hate me there -- in my dream. Also my parents and even strangers! The only thing I remembered was that I kept on insulting those people for no reason and kept on crashing chairs. It was not the real me at all!
It was... really scary. I hope this dream could never happen again. And I hope it will not happen in the real life!
Friday, June 12, 2009
My Dream Diary part. 2
Posted by chatter-box at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment